1. Boys love toys, this we all know. We’ve all heard and probably said some rendition of the saying, “Boys and their toys” at one time or another in our lives.
2. I was thinking about this the other day – and it seems in my adult lifetime, whenever I have been getting to know someone in a dating relationship, the “boy” inevitably has asked the question of toys, with a little twinkle in his eye. They want to know, ‘do I have them?’ I love when they ask that. Not only do I love to share secret information, but:
3. I do. I have good toys.
- I have a 40 inch LG, flat screen plasma television;
- I have a surround-sound home theatre system with an iPod docking station, and 5-disc dvd player;
- I have DirecTv, with NFL Sunday Ticket, HBO, Showtime and I don’t know what else;
- I have a Wii with Rock Band;
- And, yes. I have a few fun little gadgets that I can’t talk about here.
4. Boys love my toys.
5. I love my toys too.
6. Enough said.
I’m off to Vegas tomorrow with my friend Britt (who is visiting from New York) and Fred the Wonder Chicken. Now that I’ve revealed Fred’s identity to the whole world, we’ve decided to go in costume to Vegas on Halloween night. If you are there, look for Fred. He’ll be a gorgeous chicken in a pirate costume, and Britt and I will be the beautiful pirate wenches. HA!
I’m sure there will be many a tale to come out of this trip – but you know what they say – What Happens in Vegas — Didn’t I do a post about that once?
I will be thinking of you beautiful girls and boys this weekend. Be safe, have a wonderful time, and ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!
Love you people! Mmmmmmphhhuuhhhhh!
Register to receive these posts via email by Clicking Here
Blog content copyright 2008, LISA JEY DAVIS a.k.a. Ms. Cheevious
Maureen Veto says
howdy beauty! wow you do have good toys – and you look gorgeous!! girls have always had great toys that boys wanted to play with!
I am so sad that Ricky and I won’t be with you guys in Vegas. Ricky and I miss the chicken and you so much! By the way, you do have great toys!
Mo – you are so right! Boys have that conquer mentality, don’t they? They aren’t satisfied with just THEIR toys – they gotta have ours too!
Lucy! You and Ricky are sorely missed here for sure! We’ll do a fun trip soon! Maybe New Orleans! xoxo
Ahh have so much fun and enjoy some Vegas for me – I miss my “home” – sniff sniff!
awe Steph – Well, guess what? I will be up in NYC over T-Day and we can have a cocktail with that in mind, okay? xo
Sexy pirate my fav…
Dont do anything I wouldn’t do.
Well Matt – I don’t know what you wouldn’t do, but we probably did it. HA! We had a blast. FUN FUN