(NOTE: For email subscribers, you may have to click to view this post online, so you can hear and see the fun features)
What to do, what to do??? It’s ALMOST SUMMER!
And as Katy Perry says, we’re all suppose to be wearing our Daisy Dukes with Bikinis on Top! And SOON!
So much to do – and so little time!
But WAIT! (INSERT RECORD SCRATCH)
OR – Click here and come back: RecordScratch
You can SO be ready people. Here are a few little tidbits to help you prepare for summer:
1. Pick an EXERCISE – any exercise. AND DO IT. RELIGIOUSLY. NO EXCUSES. (see my VLOG about it here)
2. Do some house work, projects around the house (you know… that SPRING CLEANING sort of thing?) (see VLOG about that here)
3. EAT A LOT LESS! Yes. You heard me. I think it’s safe to say, most of us indulge WAY more than necessary. So – though you may THINK I’m telling you to starve yourself, and it may FEEL like that – trust me – a significant reduction (in sugar, breads, processed foods like CHIPS or crackers, ALCOHOL) will make a HUGE difference… and it’s only for a season! You can do anything for a short period of time (and once you do see results, you’ll forever know this works, and have it in your HEALTHY LIFESTYLE tool kit). MALE NOTE: You guys aren’t all set either, ya know. Those little tubes around your belly have some STIFF competition out there! Stop munching on crap and get yourself into shape too!
4. Surround yourself with good people, and good, fun things to do that get you OUT of the house – and away from FATTENING FOODS: beach, park, museum (just bring carrots everywhere with you and munch on those so you can resist the candy bars and snacks at the Museum and Beach. No one ever got FAT eating carrots).
5. And MOST OF ALL – BE HAPPY. ENJOY EVERY MOMENT!
You too can TURN THINGS AROUND… Anyone can go from this:
It just takes enthusiasm, DETERMINATION, and discipline – and you will be that trimmed down, lean and happy / healthy person you want to be for Summer!
Get out there and make some things happen!
And if any of you ARE miraculously all set in the fitness and thin-ness zone – well here’s your chance to NOT be condescending. Be an UPLIFTING, positive force. An encouragement to the others in your life that are trying to turn things around! Make them WANT to be around you – rather than run from you because they’ll just feel guilty or less than…
And now my lovely boys and girls – it’s time for me to get back to work! Stay tuned next week for something completely different!
Love you people!!!! Mmmmmmphhhuuuhhhhhhh!!!
Register to receive these posts via email!
Go to the Ms. Cheevious Home page, and enter your email address where it asks for it, then click subscribe. It’s that easy!
Subscribe to me on Youtube. (Then please also “like” and “favorite” my videos! YAY!)